Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why my dogs love ME!!

So my buddy Gritty City Woman & I are writing back and forth on our blogs with subjects and putting our own spin on them! She has a succinct sense of humor which gets you smiling then laughing. She had a post about a horrible death on a trip to Hawaii which I still can envision the horror of what she saw! Check US out!


Gritty Woman started this round with "Why I Love My Dog". As all of you know I am totally entranced by my dogs. Gritty stopped her list at 13. ME? I am pulling in the reins and saying why each of my dogs love Da Momma (me)....lets see what they said:

Bo: I love Da Momma because she gives me treats & chewies, lets me sleep under the sheets, takes us for rides, she gives me food and rubs my belly. WHAT I DON'T LOVE is when she 1) Grabs my bum & won't let me go 2) Chases me around the house with the broom thingee 3) And she put a mini pad on my back the other day which I couldn't reach, that made me mad. I definitely don't love her when she does that stuff! Stop Momma! Oh, can I have a chewie now?

Luke: I love Da Momma because she lets me yell at her, she & I talk about my day and she REALLY listens, before Daisy jumps on her & pushes me out of the way. She makes me have fun when she blows bubbles for us, Daisy is mean to me at bubble time. She gives me food in her hand because Daisy is mean & pushes me away from the food. She rubs my tummy & ears which I like and she pushes Daisy away! I love Da Momma cuz she tricked Poppa Mike into getting me before Daisy was here!

Daisy: She's ok. She sits quietly when I sit on her & watch Poppa Mike. She comes to rub my tummy at night like she is supposed to. She holds my chewie so I can chew it easier, Good Da Momma. She lets me sit outside for a long time because I am not ready to come in. She drives me where I need to go to hunt busses & trucks. When I go for a run out of the yard she not only comes and get me BUT she also gives me a treat when she finds me! Da Momma is good, I like her alot!!

1 comment:

Kim Thompson said...

OMG! This is really heartwarming and wonderful. You have perfectly captured the spirit and personalities of your pups. My dog Kona might say this (I refer to myself as human mother):

Kona: I love my human mother because she throws the frisbee just the way I like it and she tells me I am a wonder dog when I leap to get it. I really am a wonder dog-- I'm a border collie (duh!). Human mother gives me lots and lots of chewies and treats and toys and I hide them all of the yard. I pull them out to taunt the doberman and the golden retriever next door (they can see a little through the fence and I show them how spoiled I am and they bark into a frenzy and get trouble). They are really, really dumb. My BFF Gracie comes over--Human Mother brings her over and that makes me happy. I like Gracie, she's a nice dog. Human mother rubs me and loves me and kisses me a lot. She calls me Border Collie Beauty. She's right.