Sunday, October 10, 2010

FORGET THE SOLDIERS!

We journeyed with our class to the Rio Grande station downtown Salt Lake. It is the original railroad station. Apparently this and the rail station in Ogden were used as temporary morgues for Soldiers who lost their lives in the World Wars until their families came to claim the bodies. Apparently the instructor has been contacted by several soldiers. As we were waiting, he was telling quite a few stories about past visits and who he had spoken to and interacted with. I turned him off. I wanted no preconceived ideas of what could be there.

We went into a room and other people were there with an iPad & a flashlight. We were showing blips on our ghost radar (yes it is an ap) and so were they. I will try to be fair. The gentleman was asking someone to turn on the flashlight if they were there. I felt someone was there. I felt an agitation with the person asking the questions. He said he wanted to know what it was like in the afterlife, how it feels to be dead. He asked a few times to turn the flashlight on....at one point it turned on. In my head I heard "There, now leave me alone". The man with the iPad asked more questions. I felt we were asking the wrong question.....so I said so. I had no idea what questions to ask. We found another room and the guy felt more there. In my mind he didn't want to talk about death....he wanted to talk about his family. I felt lighter. He never gave me clear pictures other than a sunny place and a huge tree, but he was sharing joy.

In a hallway I felt something. I asked my friend to take a picture. She took a few. Some with me in them, some without. I felt someone. I tried to get a fix on who it was. My friend was taking pictures of things in the hall. Later she looked at the photos and one had a full body entity but the legs were see through. In my head there is a logic telling me the photo is of me but I had moved. But the coordinating pictures of me show no consistency. My friend thinks it is a woman with a hood on. There are other pictures with reflections in the displays and mirrors. Fascinating.

We were sitting in the common area I felt the man again but I couldn't gain a grasp on what he wanted. He felt proprietary about the place. In my perception, he was someone who had worked there not a soldier. My friend was communicating using a crystal. I looked at her & said "You are pretty". My friend caught on and asked if she looked like his wife. Was an interesting interaction.

My friend felt a mean entity in the basement. More pictures but nothing showed. THe EVPs are still to be reviewed. Later we had the most amazing interaction. We went to the room again where the flashlight had gone on & off. The instructor and the rest of the group was there. They have a box which runs through the FM stations giving entities a chance to use the radio for communication. To me it is irritating and highly suggestive. The instructor was asking if there were any soldiers who had been killed in the room. I felt a woman. At the same time my friend felt a few cold spots. I verified the spots....chilly. My friend pointed out she smelled perm solution and a man's cologne. She pointed out what she noticed to the instructor....he moved on saying he felt a soldier who had been shot in the face. My voice was frustrated & said to me that it wasn't the soldiers....she had worked in the station for years taking notes. The remaining students were feeding into the soldier feelings yet my friend & I still felt a woman. Constantly hearing the untuned radio was bothersome so we left the room...and the woman.

These visits are intriguing. Accepting what we are seeing, hearing and feeling is not difficult but discriminating them from imagination or suggestion is definitely my next step.

No comments: