Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do BMW's come with turn signals?

Great evening!

I was driving around today preparing for the FINAL day of birthday month for my husband, and inadvertently was following a BMW. We made a couple of turns together even left hand agains traffic...no signals.

I have prejudices. They are based totally on previous exeriences or my insecurities. DUH....thus how prejudices grow. I just embrace mine! So, people with expensive cars are below the mundanities of signalling regardless of the situation. They (love that word) also are ENTITLED to speed regardless of our speed. There are no rational examples for my feelings but this guy bugged me, GOOD GAWD.....are you wacking off or can you bloody well signal? Yes that was a rant. My brother and his wife have always had a BMW. My sister in law used to find it entertaining to turn the BUTT WARMERS on to near roasting. My brother did it to me on our last trip together. Good gawd people, it isnt that cold. Sigh....on the other hand....my husband drives a limping 86 Toyota pick up (which we just doubled the value on by adding brake fluid). Does that give him the right to totally do what he wants? Sometimes out of pity yes...I am just damned glad the little bugger starts, until we are done renting kids & paying off debt...I hover over her & pray each winter night for her survival.

Laugh

No comments: